Here Are Some Apps For Making Money On Android
We all know that to manage our device consumes quite a lot of cash. Why can’t we turn android devices into money generating assets instead of money consuming machines if there are ways to do as such. The following are some apps for making money on android:
- Google Opinion Rewards – It may come as little surprise to learn that Google has an app of its own that can be used to make money. With Google Opinion Rewards you can earn Google Play credit by completing surveys. You’ll receive a notification whenever a new survey is available, and you just need to spend a few moment answering a series of questions. Once you’ve completed a survey, you earn Google Play Store credit that can be used to buy apps, music and other things. Many of the surveys have a deadline for completion, so make sure you don’t wait too long to complete them.
- PinOn – Use PinOn to earn money with photos, opinions about services, brands and products and research. The application offers tasks that are quick and easy to perform. You may have to leave your house. You can narrow your task participate, the more missions you receive the more money you earn. You can request redemption of your money to your bank account or a PayPal account.
- Freelancer -Freelancer is not quite an app to make money online in minutes, but to find freelance jobs to earn an extra dollars. Employers have projects and freelancers makes proposals on execution time and the value of their services. In the end, the freelancer is hired if their proposals match customer needs.
- MintCoins – Rather than store credit, MintCoins give you the opportunity to earn cold, hard cash. You can gain virtual coins by downloading free apps, watching videos, registering with websites, completing surveys and referring friends to do the same. As soon as your balance hits $1, you’re free to withdraw your earnings to a PayPal account, or you can wait and let it build up for longer if you wish.
- AppCasher – If getting paid to test out apps seems like a great way to spend your time, AppCasher will be be right up your street. You can earn credit for installing and launching apps, and these credits can then be converted into gift cards that you can use to buy things from Amazon or iTunes. You can opt to have cash transformed to your PayPal account instead. You can also refer your friends to the app and, providing they use your special code, you’ll earn extra credit for each person who sign up.
- Foap – Have you thought about making money with your photos? Foap allows the users to upload photos by following all required parameters, and put them for sales. All images are open to buyers. You can redeem your money once you reach $5.
- CashPirate – CashPirate is an application that turns points into cash. The registered users can test applications, participate in surveys, play games and invite other friends to join. 1000 points correspond $1, which can be converted to buy items in the Play Store or be transferred to Paypal account.